Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 2

Had another great day today. I headed out around 12pm as I thought this would be the busiest period of the day, also it's more likely the security would be short-staffed due to breaks.

I went back to a different shopping center today, I didn't want to push my luck after yesterdays incident. The first store I hit was the same major chain I did yesterday. I managed to score the same Sony Handicam flash as yesterday and a nice Kodak Easyhot camera. These seem to get close to the tag price on eBay so I should do well with them.

I then walked into a sports store and saw a nice hat. Instead of just taking one I took 8 of them in one go, ha ha.

The next victim was a wilderness store where I walked out with a Zippo lighter, a Victornox Swiss Army knife and a nice mens travel set. I might keep that, it should come in handy for my next trip.

Finally I walked into an art & craft store, the staff there were too busy chatting to each other to notice me clearing their shelves. From there I boosted a box of nice Pentel textas and a very nice Snap-On airbrush in it's case. I didn't even bag that, just walked out with it in my hand.

Another excellent day for me! So far the items I've listed have been bid on up to $190, that's only for yesterdays booty. I'll start posting a running total on all my eBay sales when the auctions start ending. Ive found running a 3 day auction results in the same prices as a 10 day auction so am keeping them short.

Here is a photo of todays earnings.


Victorinox Knife = $40
Zippo Lighter = $30
Pentel Pens = $36
Hats = $140
Sony Mic = $230
Kodak Camera = $140
Mens Travel Set = $38
Snap-On Airbrush = $299

Total = $953

Woo hoo!


STOLEN TOTAL = $1,753

EBAY TOTAL = $0

No comments:

Post a Comment