Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 4


When was this invented?!?

I'm making more money from shoplifting than from any of my other scams.

Today I only hit 2 stores but walked away with $620 worth of gear.

I walked into a major store and easily took 2 pairs of Nike Air Max shoes, one of which was in my size. Yay! Once again I didn't bag them but just walked out holding them in my hands. They wouldn't have fit in my bag anyway, I'd just shoved 7 DVDs in there. Ha ha.

At the next store I bagged 2 beanies with the Jim Beam logo on them and then grabbed 2 brand new Akubra hats off a shelf and walked out. I had a good look at these hats wen I got home and they are beautiful pieces, very well made.

My eBay auctions are starting to finish now. So far I've managed to raise $418 from selling only a little of the gear I've stolen; not bad for the little work I've put in.

See ya soon.
Nike Shoes = $240
Beanies = $20
DVDs = $100
Akubra Hats = $260
Stolen Total = $2,720
eBay Total = $418

2 comments:

  1. Wow soo much fast money a lot of people that I know do it and it's such a great way to earn fast money but its better to sell on internet then in person cause in person they know its stolen and will pay only like 40-50% not even and travelling is important too u always gotta change the store u go to obviously starting young, reading about it on the web all the time and taking it seriously will make the best shoplifter ever even if it destroys life it doesntmatter cause the money is the most important thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can certainly avail the benefits of online court approved theft classes if it is your first time to commit such a crime. For the past few years, the experts have found out that the potential crimes are reduced because of the help of court approved theft classes provide to remedy the psychological needs of the offenders.

    Shoplifting and theft PREVENTION CLASS

    ReplyDelete